TERMS & CONDITIONS
LOGIC ENTERTAINMENT LTD TRADING AS AXE YARD
These terms and conditions are in place to ensure smooth running and enjoyment of your event. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before making a Booking on Our Site. Please note that before making a Booking you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to make a Booking on Our Site
On Site & Our Services
- No foul language or abuse of our staff will be tolerated at any time
- Displaying inappropriate, rude, indecent or intolerable behaviours by customers may result in suspending or ending the game in its course by Axe Yard Staff. In any such events the game will be deemed properly finished, and as such, no refund or any other form of compensation is due.
- Axe Yard accepts no liability for any damage caused by any member of your group. Customers agree to reimburse Axe Yard for any damages to any objects and installations, resulting from their misbehaviour whether wilful or out of negligence. Axe Yard therefore is entitled to present claim to the customer for reimbursement for the costs incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- We would ask customers to report any accidents to reception before leaving the centre. Accidents reported after leaving our site cannot be dealt with appropriately.
- Axe Yard operates a strict ‘NO PICNIC’ policy. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on site.
- Lockers are provided free of charge for the use of customers of Axe Yard. Use of these are at the customer’s own risk. Axe Yard accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal possessions during the use of these lockers.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a game.
- Any purchase on the website is valid only when processed by Axe Yard.
- Promotional codes and discounts are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The booking process is concluded when payment is confirmed. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
- Customers are responsible for entering the required details correctly when processing the booking online.
- Booking is confirmed only when payment is confirmed. Until such confirmation the booking is conditional only i.e. in absence of payment the booking request gets refused.
- Booking confirmation is sent to the email address the customer who performed the booking has entered onto the online form. It is the client’s responsibility to check that the details on the confirmation are correct and they must advise Axe Yard of any inaccuracies within 24 hours of making the booking. Please check Junk mail folder if your booking confirmation isn’t immediately visible.
- Bookings can be amended subject to availability, you can change your booking (date & time) up to 5 days before your game by calling us.
- All bookings are non-refundable. Full payment is due at the time of booking. Due to the nature of the business when bookings are confirmed Axe Yard immediately incurs expenses and costs directly related to your booking whilst we prepare for your arrival.
- All bookings are non-transferable, except at the complete discretion of Axe Yard. Only in extenuating circumstances will bookings be considered for transfer and where at least a minimum of 48 hours notice of request is given via email.
- Axe Yard reserves the right to move your booking time or day due to operational needs
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that Axe Yard operates, we reserve the right in our absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and without prior notice, to cancel any session. In the event of such cancellation, Axe Yard will fully refund any visitor whose session is cancelled, the cost of their prepaid ticket, but otherwise shall have no liability whatsoever, including liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of the cancellation
- All players should arrive for their Axe Yard booking no less than 15 minutes prior to their playing time. Please be aware that of you miss your scheduled start time you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund.
- Axe Yard will prioritise all customers against their booking times. Late running customers will not be allowed to have an impact on later start times. Axe Yard is not responsible for factors out of its control, for example, traffic, late running commuter services etc.
- By accepting these terms and conditions the buyer confirms that he/she has authorisation to accept terms and conditions for all players in his/her party
- Please note that players and spectators must be aged 18 years or older. We reserve the right to disallow players who do not meet these requirements, without refund. If we think you look under 25 you might be asked for valid ID to prove your age. We reserve the right to disallow play on the day of your event if you or any of your party are deemed by our staff to be physically unfit to play due to injury, illness, or other condition. Please contact us in advance if you have any concerns about the health or fitness of any member of your group.
- We reserve the right to disallow play or even refuse entry on the day of your event with no refund if you or any of your party are believed to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances that hinder sound judgement.
- You and your group must undertake to comply with all instructions relating to your Axe Yard booking received from us to take such other steps sufficient to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, that your Axe Yard event will at all times be safe and without risk to health. As a result you will be asked to sign disclaimer forms prior to the commencement of your activity.
- We reserve the right to stop play and terminate your event with no refund if you or any of your party do not follow instructions from Axe Yard staff.
Data Protection and Data Security
- By giving Axe Yard your name and personal details you consent for these to be used as necessary in processing your booking and complying with legal requirements.
- Axe Yard may collect, store and use customer data solely for its own analytical and business development purposes. It will, therefore not disclose any of this data to any 3rd parties in full or in part. Axe Yard is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- By making a booking with Axe Yard you agree that all images and video taken of you and your group by us will be stored on our server and is the exclusive property of Axe Yard.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are accepting that permission is granted for Axe Yard to use any photographs taken during and after your game on our social media sites, website or general marketing. If you do not agree to such materials to be used in this manner it is your responsibility to notify us accordingly during your booking.
- Customers consent and agree to the use by Axe Yard of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes.