Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any data inputted by you in the process of any form filling that is required to access our website to register, subscribe, post material or by requesting further services. We may also ask for personal information from individuals when they enter competitions, or promotions which are sponsored by us or even when a complaint is registered on our system.
- Any data provided by you in contacting us, which we will be required to keep a record of.
- Asking individuals to complete surveys, which are used for the purposes of research, response to these surveys are optional.
- Website traffic, including visits, but not limited to location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
Examples of personal data include name, address, telephone number, credit/debit card details and email address; however, information about IP numbers and user behaviour when using the services may also constitute personal data.
What we use your personal information for:
- To provide and improve this website.
- To provide and improve our services to our users, which includes the handling of personal information of others on behalf of our users.
- To compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics.
- To market our services
- To allow us to best manage and develop our relationship with our users
- To fulfil our legal obligations.
- For the purposes of recruitment.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
At times, it may be necessary for us to collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, as well as browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. Aggregate information, is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and will not identify any individual.
Any Information that any individual submits to us, whether by a user or otherwise, may not be secure and therefore, will not be placed under the privileged or confidential banner.
We store your personal data, in a way that may require that, on occasions and with your consent, we can transfer, store, and process your information. While at Axe Yard Belfast we employ the highest standard of security measures, which are designed to protect your personal information, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your data transmitted while being transferred to our website. However, once we have received any personal information about you, we will always use strict procedures and security features to reduce the risk of a security breach.
Personal information is used:
- To ensure that any content from our website is maintained and is efficient, so that individuals have easy access and usage.
- To provide individuals with information regarding services, that are requested from us, or any products that we feel may be of interest to our users, or if an individual has purposefully consented.
- To allow us to carry out obligations arising from any contract which has been entered into between us and individuals.
- To allow individuals, who choose to participate in any interactive features, of any of our services.
- To allow us to notify our clients of any changes to our services.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our company/organisation
- Data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties, working on our behalf.
- At times, we can be placed under a duty to disclose or share the personal information of individuals. This duty comes from legal obligations or when necessary to apply our terms and conditions: or to protect your rights, property or safety or those of our users or others. This includes the exchanging of information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- At times, there is also a request from Governmental Departments, the Police and other enforcement agencies. If these requests are submitted, by one or the other and there is a valid legal basis for such as request, then any personal information will be transferred.
Under current data protection legislation, any personal information that we hold must be both accurate and up to date. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the individual to inform us of any changes to the personal information we hold about them. Our Data Protection Officer is Ryan Lyttle and you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
You hold the right to request details of the information that we hold about you, to rectify or have the information deleted at any time under data protection legislation. For additional information on this, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or in writing to Axe Yard Belfast, Unit 3, 17 Balmoral Road, Belfast, BT12 6QA
If you are not satisfied with any of our responses to any queries, then you can submit a complaint to:
Information Commissioners Office
14 Cromac Place
Axe Yard Belfast is not liable for unauthorised access of user data for example caused by hackers or system errors.
EU POLICY COMPLIANCE
The web browsers you are currently using will allow you to have some control over the saving of cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone through your browser settings. For further information about cookies, including how to view which cookies have been saved to your device as well as how manage, delete and block cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Cookies we use on our website and the purposes they serve:
Provider: Google Analytics
Cookie: _ga _gat _gid _gali DSID IDE
Expiry: _gid and _gat last up to one day. _ga expires in more than 12 months. IDE lasts up to 2 months. DSID lasts less than 30 days.
Purpose: These third party cookies are saved to your device to allow us to use the Google Analytic service. They collect anonymous information on how visitors use our site. We use these to create website usage reports including the number of visitors, which websites they have come from to get to our site and the pages that were visited.
More Info: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB